Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Hey Mods !! help here please

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't upload my custom avatar the choice for custom in the drop down box is gone!!

    Ive cleared my cookies logged out and back in and it's still not there.

    I want my avatar back!! can you guys go in my account and check it out?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just ask Sculpey. He'll make you a mod. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *snicker* Meg's gonna kill me for that one! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 14, 2004 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...fuck MEG! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StV:
    ...fuck MEG! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No way! I mean, I like the dude, but just not in THAT way! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar
    Anyone that wants to fuck me will just have to wait until I get paid to so I can replinish the vasolene supply

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    GuitarDeth - I don't know what I can do, but give me a minute to look into it

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn it!!

    I even tried making a new account and there's still no custom in the drop down box.

    Thanks mega, geuss i'll have to go avatarless, and EQ just made me brand new cool one i wanted to use. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Angry

    OK, GD - is it that the "custom" option is not there in the Dropdown list for you to choose from? Ir that you don't have the link titled "click <u>here</u> to upload a custom avatar." ?

    If it not available for you in the drop down, it may mean that a custom avatar isn't uploaded for you, or has gotten corrupted.

    Maybe you can try to upload the avatar again and make sure that the line under the link I listed above states that you have a custom avatar available to you.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mine at home did the same thing to me i had no custom option so angelus logged in as me on his computer and loaded it that way, maybe you can get someone to do it for you like that [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •